*Breaking News* Four in-person Biosafety training courses added for Fall Semester!
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019 2PM-4PM, Facilities B Conference Room
- Wednesday, October 30, 2019 2PM-4PM, Facilities B Conference Room
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019 10AM-12PM, Facilities B Conference Room
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 1PM-3PM, Facilities B Conference Room
Registration Instructions HERE
What is UC Merced's Biosafety Program?
UC Merced's Biosafety Program specifies responsibilities, practices, procedures and operational standards required for the safe use and handling of biohazardous material for research and teaching based on current state, federal and local agency regulations and guidelines.
The Biosafety Program's goal is to work with campus personnel to develop and implement the best practices to ensure a safe and prosperous learning and research campus environment.
National Institutes of Health (NIH) Guidelines
- Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories (BMBL)
- Select Agent Program