The purpose of the Rental Equipment Inspection Form is safety. The inspection form is a part of an overall safety process. Combined, the form and process allow for checks and balances between staff members, supervisor(s) and EH&S.
Below is the process flowchart for rental equipment/tools/vehicles/
- Supervisor(s) review scope of work with staff members and EH&S.
- Decision to rent tool/equipment/vehicle/
machinery is determined by the supervisor(s).
- Quote is procured and processed.
- Rental arrives on site.
- Supervisor(s) and equipment operator inspect the rental and fill out the form.
- Supervisor(s) email a scanned copy of the completed form to EH&S.
- EH&S reviews and confirms.