Possession, use and manufacture of controlled substances are regulated by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) through the Controlled Substances Act.
- List of controlled substances from the DEA
- List of precursor chemicals the the California Department of Justice (DOJ)
If your work requires controlled substances:
- Submit a Controlled Substances Use Authorization Application (CSUA) to Karen Smith.
- Each person with access must complete the DEA personnel with access form and have a live scan completed (by appointment).
- Read and comply with the Controlled Substance Program Procedures and BUS-50, including record keeping and storage requirements.
- Each person with access must take controlled-substances training. View the current training schedule, or request a class.
Tax Free Ethanol
Users must comply with the Controlled Substance Program Procedures and BUS-2, including record keeping and storage requirements.